Got a post for the D Blog?

Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Oct 31 23:37:33 PDT 2016

On Monday, 31 October 2016 at 07:00:05 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> On 10/30/2016 08:51 PM, Mike Parker wrote:
> > So far, getting content for the blog has, with a few
> exceptions, been a
> > process of sending out emails prompted by activity on my
> radar.
>
> Thank you and please continue doing that. I would have never
> thought of contributing to the blog if you hadn't contacted me
> with an idea.d

I intend to! I scrounge for ideas every three or four weeks, then
send emails out in batches and cross my fingers waiting for
queue of posts, most of which actually materialize. It's just a
matter of doing it, something that is increasingly taking more
time. The absence of a post last week was because the queue run
out without me sending out a new round of emails to build it back
up and not writing a fallback post to fill in the gap. I let
myself get distracted by a side project and preparation for
NaNoWriMo. I'm hoping my plea here will help reduce the
likelihood of that happening again anytime soon.