Joakim Intreviews Walter for the D Blog

Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Sep 1 18:09:12 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 1 September 2016 at 16:52:41 UTC, Karabuta wrote:

> Good write-up. However the font-family and font-size makes
> reading a little difficult.

The font family is the same as the rest of dlang.org. As for the
size, what sort of device and resolution are you using? The theme
is a modified version of one of the stock Wordpress themes. I
tweaked it to have a bit of a larger font, but it's a responsive
theme with settings for multiple resolutions and it's possible I
missed something (I'd really love to have someone with lots of
CSS experience to maintain the theme full-time -- it's just not
my thing).

Otherwise, font family and size are both highly subjective and
I'm not inclined to change it unless I get a mass of complaints
about it. You can always increase the size in your browser (like
Ctrl + mouse wheel in Chrome, which will remember it).