Beta D 2.071.2-b3

ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Sep 1 22:37:49 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 30 August 2016 at 23:54:45 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
> Allowing access to private members has a lot of implications,
> e.g. breaks lots of optimizations b/c you can't know who
> accesses sth.

i really HATE modern trend of turning tables. am i the only one
who thinks that the machine was designed to serve the human, not
vice versa? yet somehow we all trying to make our machines happy
now, instead of using 'em.

the most funny thing with it is that modern software is bloated,
dog slow, resource hungry and barely usable. so all this "please
the machine" movement is completely pointless!