workspace-d 2.7.2 & code-d 0.10.14

WebFreak001 via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Sep 6 14:05:43 PDT 2016

I just pushed a new release of workspace-d (bridge between DCD,
DScanner, dfmt and dub with some utility stuff) and code-d (my
vscode D extension using workspace-d).

The latest update features several smaller additions such as
better auto completion for DlangUI Markup Language and more
configurability.

As an addition I am starting to bundle .deb files and precompiled
windows binaries with workspace-d releases, to make it easier for
the users to install the latest version.

You can get the latest workspace-d version from here:
https://github.com/Pure-D/workspace-d/releases/tag/v2.7.2

And to get the visual studio code extension, simply search for
`code-d` in the extensions manager. It will pop up as `D
Programming Language (code-d)` by webfreak.

Also I recently started collecting some ideas for even more
features & commands to integrate into workspace-d & code-d, if
you want to take a look and submit more ideas:

https://github.com/Pure-D/workspace-d/issues (commands & features
for all IDEs/Text Editors which will support workspace-d)

https://github.com/Pure-D/code-d/issues (features specific to the
visual studio code plugin such as UI changes)

A mostly complete list of all code-d/workspace-d features can be
found here: https://github.com/Pure-D/code-d/wiki