workspace-d 2.7.2 & code-d 0.10.14

WebFreak001 via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 7 10:24:34 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 7 September 2016 at 17:21:17 UTC, Suliman wrote:
> On Wednesday, 7 September 2016 at 17:08:36 UTC, Suliman wrote:
>> "d.stdlibPath": [
>>  "C:\\D\\dmd2\\src\\phobos",
>>  "C:\\D\\dmd2\\src\\druntime\\import"
>> ]
>>
>> I check path, look like this is correct (al lst they are
>> exists).
>>
>> But I still do not getting surrestion for import like std. and
>> for any Phobos functions like writeln etc
>
> Hm... Does it's need time for cashing symbols? It's seems that
> work, but I still not understand if it's ok or not.

Depends on how many dependencies it has. More dependencies =
longer cache time at the start where its unresponsive. Also I
assume you just downloaded the workspace-d.exe from the project
page or compiled it yourself with **LDC** <-- important,
otherwise that might be the issue.

When it says "DCD is ready" in the console it will load the dub
dependencies. After that you should be able to autocomplete
phobos paths