[OT] LLVM 3.9 released - you can try the release already with LDC!

Rory McGuire via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Sep 9 00:45:49 PDT 2016

On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 9:31 AM, eugene via Digitalmars-d-announce <
digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, 8 September 2016 at 20:46:57 UTC, Kai Nacke wrote:
>

>> What do YOU do to advocate D?
>>

> What i do to advocate D is nothing, as D is not to be advocated but to be
> useful as a programming language))) My idea is simple: if it is useful then
> people will use it.)))

:D if that logic worked there would be no governments.

Jokes aside, people do what they know, and are loath to change unless it
shows high probability of them being able to survive in their group, or
they believe they will be able to survive in another group.