workspace-d 2.7.2 & code-d 0.10.14

WebFreak001 via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Sep 11 01:43:53 PDT 2016

On Sunday, 11 September 2016 at 06:01:45 UTC, Joel wrote:
> I just get this: Debug adapter process has terminated
> unexpectedly

can you run `gdb --interpreter=mi2` from the console? Or if you
use lldb, can you run `lldb-mi` from the console? If not then
vscode won't be able to. To be sure that it isn't anything
because of the PATH, run vscode from the console where gdb and
lldb-mi works and try again. If its crashing unexpectedly its
didnt even run gdb or lldb. It might also be the unix domain
sockets, but I don't think they should be the issue. Also check
the debug console (console icon in debug menu) if there is any
output at all