small promotion for Dlang and Mir

Ilya Yaroshenko via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Sep 13 07:14:01 PDT 2016

My article [1] in Journal of Mathematical Sciences (Springer)
will be released this October. It notes D standard library 3
times:

1. findRoot. D implementation is significantly better then 98% of
others  for the problem because the problem behaves like
pathological. Thanks to ieeeMean
2. logmdigamma
3. logmdigammaInverse

The article is already available online [1].
Of course the source code for the article was written in D [2].

If you want to use D for Science or Machine Learning go forward
with Mir project [3].

Also you can help Mir in
  - 5 second: star the project https://github.com/libmir/mir
  - 1 hour+:
      - opt1: Write an article or about ndslice or mir.glas [6]
(upcoming BLAS implementation in D)
      - opt2: Add small enhancement you want, see also [4]
      - opt3: Include new chapter about ndslice and Mir to the
Dlang Tour [7]
  - 1 day+: Became an author for a new package, see also [5].

Companies can order numerical, statistical, and data mining
algorithms and services. We work with web and big data.

[1] http://rdcu.be/kiKR -  "On Robust Algorithm for Finding
Maximum Likelihood Estimation of the Generalized Inverse Gaussian
Distribution"
[2] https://github.com/9il/atmosphere - library, which contains
the source code for the article
[3] https://github.com/libmir/mir