Flycheck DMD Coverage and Dscanner Support

Nordlöw via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Sep 13 11:55:31 PDT 2016

I've added experimental support in Flycheck for highlighting all
lines that have zero coverage at

https://github.com/nordlow/elisp/blob/master/mine/flycheck-d-all.el

Source is an extension of unittest add-ons in
https://github.com/flycheck/flycheck-d-unittest.

I've also had Flycheck-support for Dscanner hanging around for
some time at

https://github.com/nordlow/elisp/blob/master/mine/flycheck-d-dscanner.el

I haven't figured out how to have these active at once, thought.
So pick one or the other but not both at the same time. Something
wrong with my settings of the `:next-checkers` property I
presume. Ideas?

Feedback is much appreciated. A key-question is how the coverage
line count could be visualized aswell.

Destroy!