Project Highlight: Timur Gafarov

Andrea Fontana via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Sep 16 07:05:51 PDT 2016

On Friday, 16 September 2016 at 12:53:44 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> What started out as a highlight of Timur's open source game,
> Atrium, turned into an introduction to several of his D
> projects. And it looks like I've managed to make this
> announcement without a typo in the title this week. If you
> notice any mistakes in the blog post, please let me know!
>
> The post:
> https://dlang.org/blog/2016/09/16/project-highlight-timur-gafarov/
>
> reddit:
> https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/531po8/from_the_d_blog_introducing_an_open_source_game/

Nice post, but both game and dmech fails when I try to build them
on my ubuntu x64. Dmech demo complains about sse:

dlib ~master: building configuration "library"...
../../../dlib-master/dlib/filesystem/stdfs.d(34,8): Deprecation:
module std.c.stdio is deprecated - Import core.stdc.stdio instead
../../../dlib-master/dlib/filesystem/stdfs.d(73,22): Error:
function core.stdc.stdio.fseek (shared(_IO_FILE)* stream, long
offset, int whence) is not callable using argument types
(shared(_IO_FILE)*, fpos_t, int)
../../../dlib-master/dlib/math/sse.d(184,25): Error: bad
type/size of operands 'mov'

I can't find atrium on dub; snapshot from github won't compile
(and INSTALL instructions seem wrong).