Project Highlight: Timur Gafarov

Timur Gafarov via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Sep 16 08:54:15 PDT 2016

16.09.2016 18:12, c-v-i пишет:
> On Friday, 16 September 2016 at 12:53:44 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
>> What started out as a highlight of Timur's open source game, Atrium,
>> turned into an introduction to several of his D projects. And it looks
>> like I've managed to make this announcement without a typo in the
>> title this week. If you notice any mistakes in the blog post, please
>> let me know!
>>
>> The post:
>> https://dlang.org/blog/2016/09/16/project-highlight-timur-gafarov/
>>
>> reddit:
>> https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/531po8/from_the_d_blog_introducing_an_open_source_game/
>>

> can someone build atrium ?

For all people who can't build Atrium: you either have an old source
tree or trying to build one of the releases. Trunk in it's current state
should compile with DMD 2.070 or LDC 1.0 - at least, under Windows and
Linux, both 32 and 64 bit. Support for other OSes, configurations,
compilers and DMD versions is not guaranteed.