LDC: Speed up incremental builds with object file caching

Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Sep 18 08:25:51 PDT 2016

On 09/17/2016 08:16 PM, Mike Parker wrote:
> On Saturday, 17 September 2016 at 18:46:26 UTC, Johan Engelen wrote:
>> I just finished another post about LDC:
>> https://johanengelen.github.io/ldc/2016/09/17/LDC-object-file-caching.html
>>

>> Thanks in advance for letting me know about any bugs you find, in the
>> text or in the code :)
>>
>> -Johan
>
> Reddit:
> https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/539wpv/ldc_speed_up_incremental_builds_of_d_programs/

Forgot to mention: please hold off any announcements during the weekend.
All social news outlets experience lows during the weekend, and reddit
is no exception. See e.g.
https://www.redditlater.com/analysis#/r/programming

Best timed announcement: Monday at 9 AM EST (noon Pacific Time).

Thanks,

Andrei