Numerical age for D: Mir v0.18.0 is faster then OpenBLAS

Ilya Yaroshenko via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Sep 24 10:42:10 PDT 2016

On Saturday, 24 September 2016 at 16:55:04 UTC, Martin Nowak
wrote:
> On Saturday, 24 September 2016 at 13:18:45 UTC, Ilya Yaroshenko
> wrote:
>> Thank you. Lets wait until Martin submit benchmark results too
>> https://forum.dlang.org/post/mkmjxwilpvsggobakhke@forum.dlang.org
>
> Working on it in an hour, with such a strong headline we should
> avoid mistakes.

Cool! Eigen data was added. Netlib cblas (not blas) required to
link Eigen library (Eigen -> Fortran BLAS -> Netlib CBLAS -> D
code).

For Eigen:

mkdir build_dir

cd build_dir

cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DEIGEN_TEST_AVX=ON
-DEIGEN_TEST_FMA=ON build_dir

make blas