Diet-NG 1.0.0 released

Sönke Ludwig via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Sep 25 01:49:19 PDT 2016

Am 25.09.2016 um 09:57 schrieb NVolcz:
> On Saturday, 24 September 2016 at 13:04:01 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
>> On Friday, 23 September 2016 at 11:47:23 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
>>> The Diet template language is aimed at providing a way to define
>>> procedurally generated HTML/XML pages (or other output formats), with
>>> minimal visual noise. Syntax and feature set are heavily inspired by
>>> pug <https://pugjs.org/>, but instead of JavaScript, all expressions
>>> and statements are D statements, and everything that can be done at
>>> compile-time is done at compile-time.
>>
>> Cool, does it also work for generating diet -> html at runtime without
>> inline D code? Would be pretty neat to have for static pages.
>
> I'm working on a small framework for that, inspired by Jekyll.

Is that based on Diet-NG? I guess it would make sense to integrate
something like this (at least the basic functionality) directly into the
base library. Vibe.d could then also add a switch to make this
accessible (although generally the WIP "dub watch" command together with
Stefans CTFE work will hopefully be the superior approach overall).