Munich D Meetup

Stefan via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Sep 25 13:49:47 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 2 August 2016 at 18:33:02 UTC, Stefan wrote:
> Topic is "D's Gems: Ranges"
> Speakers are Mario (Author of dunit and duml) and Dragos
> (Author of asynchronous).

We did the first Meetup. Roughly 20 people have been there, with
very interesting questions during the whole Meetup. (Hopefully
this will continue in such numbers!).

Here are the amazing slides:
Mario did the rough introduction:
https://github.com/d-muc/talks/raw/master/2016_09_21.ranges/part_1_input_ranges.pdf
And Dragos continued:
https://github.com/d-muc/talks/raw/master/2016_09_21.ranges/part_2_forward_bidirectional_random-access.pdf

After that Seb did a Live Coding session. Impressions could be
seen here:
https://a248.e.akamai.net/secure.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/c/3/c/9/highres_454490121.jpeg
https://a248.e.akamai.net/secure.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/c/3/c/b/highres_454490123.jpeg

We would be very glad to meet other people from the forum at the
Meetups. Already pitiful enough, that Andrei will have no time
this year for a visit.
Will keep you informed once we scheduled the next Meetup.