automem v0.0.7 - C++ style smart pointers using std.experimental.allocator

rikki cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Apr 9 07:07:22 PDT 2017

> On 4/9/17 4:56 AM, Atila Neves wrote:

snip

>> . UniqueArray behaves nearly like a normal array. You can even append
>> to it, but it won't use GC memory (unless, of course, you chose to use
>> GCAllocator)!
>
> This may be a great candidate for the standard library.

To further this, I should rewrite my managed memory concept, it would be
very useful for e.g. collections if at the same quality as Atila's as it
gives the creator (of the memory) a heck a lot of control over it.

[0]
https://github.com/rikkimax/alphaPhobos/blob/master/source/std/experimental/memory/managed.d