"Competitive Advantage with D" is one of the keynotes at C++Now 2017

Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Apr 10 23:08:16 PDT 2017

I will be presenting D as a time-saving tool at C++Now:

   http://cppnow.org/

I have to say it took me a very long time to come up with the title and
the abstract. How could I sell D to C++ experts? Luckily, I asked Manu
and among a long list of ideas he said "it's about saving time" and
"time is money". How can you argue with that? ;)

Do you agree or disagree that D brings competitive advantage? Please let
me know.

Are you attending the conference?

Ali