BLAS implementation for D

data pulverizer via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Apr 14 08:37:20 PDT 2017

On Thursday, 13 April 2017 at 17:43:14 UTC, Bill Baxter wrote:
> Re: merging with Mir GLAS, that seems very tricky without
> changing Mir
> GLAS's license to GPL.

You raise a very good point. My intention is to completely
re-write each function that was based on GSL's CBLAS while
upgrading the performance. Once this is done the library should
be regarded as a different work ... if anyone knows more about
how licenses work and can shed more light on this approach please
comment. I would not want people to avoid using it in the future
because of the license status.