Chennai D Meetup April 22: Introducing D, Rust, and Swift

Chennai Danatic via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Apr 22 02:42:47 PDT 2017

On Friday, 21 April 2017 at 15:34:44 UTC, Vasudev Ram wrote:
> On Thursday, 13 April 2017 at 14:10:13 UTC, Chennai Danatic
> wrote:
>> Please RSVP if you plan to attend:
>>
>> https://www.meetup.com/Chennai-D/events/238949573/?showDescription=true
>>
>> Btw, Chennai, a large port city in South India, now has the
>> most members of any D Meetup group, passing even Silicon
>> Valley:
>>
>> https://www.meetup.com/topics/dpl/
>>
>> Not a big deal, since many people sign up on Meetup and don't
>> do anything, but shows interest in D is there.
>
> Hi, can we attend remotely via the Net?
>
> - Vasudev

I have posted a Hangouts link in the comments at the main Meetup
page above, let's try that.  Only the Rust talk will be streamed,
as it's coming from Bengaluru already.