Blog post on automem

Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Apr 28 07:40:03 PDT 2017

Atila was kind enough to do a write up on his automem library for
the D Blog, talking about why he did it and showing some of the
implementation details. This is officially part of the GC series.
The next post in the series will be my @nogc post (I've pushed it
back to after DConf).

When I publish the next one, I'll add a page to the blog with
each post in the series linked under two categories: 'GC
Fundamentals' and 'Memory Management Strategies'. Atila's post
sits squarely in the latter. If you have a particular strategy
you use for working with D's GC, please let me know and we can
talk about a post (guest post or otherwise).

Blog:
https://dlang.org/blog/2017/04/28/automem-hands-free-raii-for-d/

Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/682xzc/automem_a_library_for_cstyle_raii_in_d/