"Competitive Advantage with D" is one of the keynotes at C++Now 2017

Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Apr 28 20:00:45 PDT 2017

On 04/28/2017 08:04 PM, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> On 04/28/2017 02:11 PM, Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) wrote:
>
>  > D takes all the current (and former!) application domains
>  > of C/C++, and brings to it basic programmer sanity.
>
> When I had asked Luís Marques what the title of the talk should be, he
> had said
>
>    import sanity;
>
> :)

Ok, now I seriously want to create a lib with that name, but the trick
is to come up with something *worthy* of it :)