covered - processes output of code coverage analysis performed by the D programming language compiler

Szabo Bogdan via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Aug 1 01:19:47 PDT 2017

On Monday, 31 July 2017 at 15:45:18 UTC, Anton Fediushin wrote:
> On Monday, 31 July 2017 at 15:27:42 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
>> On Monday, 31 July 2017 at 13:06:44 UTC, Anton Fediushin wrote:
>>> Hello! I am glad to announce a new command-line tool which
>>> should make development
>>>  a little easier.
>>>

>> You could add a mixin template that injects the
>> "version(D_Coverage)" code.
>
> Covered is a standalone tool, not intended to be used as a
> library. I don't think that forcing user to add it as
> dependency is a good idea, as well as messing with user's code
> (It is possible that `dmd_coverDestPath` is already overrided).

Nice work!

I would like to contribute to such a tool :) I was working at
something similar with trial( http://trial.szabobogdan.com/ ),
and I would like to include your library if it's possible.

this is a sample code coverage report:
http://trial.szabobogdan.com/artifacts/coverage/html/index.html