SVD_to_D: Generate over 100k lines of highly-optimized microcontroller mmapped-IO code in the blink of an eye

Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Aug 1 07:52:51 PDT 2017

On 7/31/17 4:51 AM, Mike wrote:
> https://github.com/JinShil/svd_to_d
>
> SVD_to_D is a command-line utility that generates D code from ARM
> Cortex-M SVD files.

Mike, I have to say still your talk in 2014 was one of my favorites. One
of the things that was so impressive to me was the way you scraped the
PDF to generate all the registers automatically. Having worked with STM
chips (not ARM, but really basic 8-bit versions), I can definitely
appreciate all the work this saves.

This seems like a natural extension, so awesome!

-Steve