covered - processes output of code coverage analysis performed by the D programming language compiler

Anton Fediushin via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Aug 2 12:30:20 PDT 2017

On Tuesday, 1 August 2017 at 20:37:16 UTC, Anton Fediushin wrote:
> Thanks! Yes, module "covered.loader" can be used, but it isn't
> complete yet. I'll start working on v1.0.0 tomorrow, changing
> current design (get as much information as possible and store
> it) to a new one (get only required information). This will
> increase speed and decrease memory usage.

v1.0.0-alpha.1 is released. I'll release v1.0.0 as soon as I add
some documentation, but I won't change API again, so it is ready
to be used as a library.
Also, I've done some benchmarks:
https://github.com/ohdatboi/covered/releases/tag/v1.0.0-alpha.1