Netflix opensources its first D library: Vectorflow

Laeeth Isharc via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Aug 2 21:01:25 PDT 2017

On Thursday, 3 August 2017 at 03:46:11 UTC, Matt wrote:
> On Wednesday, 2 August 2017 at 21:31:19 UTC, Walter Bright
> wrote:
>> https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/6r6dwp/netflix_opensources_its_first_d_library_vectorflow/
>
> Speakng of D in data science (where I think it can get
> traction), is there a standardized linear algebra library in D?
> Perhaps some hooks to Eigen?
>
> I saw a few upstarts LA libraries, but none that I would
> consider "the one to use in D", like numpy in python or Eigen
> in C++

We're using D in finance.  D libraries are far from the maturity
of Python, but they are developing quickly.

https://github.com/kaleidicassociates/lubeck Library we have
open-sourced
https://github.com/libmir/mir-algorithm Mir library we sponsor

Other mir libraries: