Netflix opensources its first D library: Vectorflow

Nicholas Wilson via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Aug 2 22:23:29 PDT 2017

On Thursday, 3 August 2017 at 04:37:30 UTC, Matt wrote:
> That seems like a good start. I'll probably start contributing
> within a few weeks.

Great, http://gitter.im/libmir is probably the best way to get in
contact.

> In the long run the goal should probably be to have a "go-to"
> set of LA libraries, with appropriate data structures that have
> friendly bindings to GPU LA computations with DCompute.

That is the idea, https://github.com/libmir/mir-glas already
provides a BLAS and I'll eventually get around to getting
DCompute integration for it and ndslice.