dlang-requetst: openssl 1.1 compatible release

Suliman via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Aug 3 11:04:33 PDT 2017

> Moving any third party code to std library have both "pro" and
> "contra" and it was discussed several times. From my point of
> view there is nothing wrong with modules outside of std library
> as long as these modules are visible to newcomers, well
> documented and have developer support.

HTTP *very* important part in present time. Every modern language
should have good native http-lib out of the box. I understand
that it's can be done as outside module, but JSON also can be
outside, and files can be outside. But I do not think that it's
good idea.

http-request is much more friendly and powerful than curl. It's
much better to move curl as external package.