Visual Studio Code code-d serve-d beta release

WebFreak001 via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Aug 6 01:50:38 PDT 2017

On Sunday, 6 August 2017 at 05:38:28 UTC, Dmitry wrote:
> On Saturday, 5 August 2017 at 22:43:31 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
>> try out the new version please uninstall code-d and install
>> code-d-beta
>> (https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=webfreak.code-d-beta, it's version 0.16.1) and just try to use it.
>
> Failed to install serve-d (Error code 2)
> https://pastebin.com/EMgV1tR2

Can you cd C:\Users\Dmitry\AppData\Roaming\code-d\bin\serve-d
and then try the following commands in this order and tell me if
one of them worked:

dub build --compiler=ldc --build=release --combined
dub build --compiler=ldc --combined
dub build --compiler=ldc --build=release
dub build --compiler=ldc