Visual Studio Code code-d serve-d beta release

WebFreak001 via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Aug 6 01:54:28 PDT 2017

On Sunday, 6 August 2017 at 01:28:20 UTC, Soulsbane wrote:
> On Saturday, 5 August 2017 at 22:43:31 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
>> You might remember the blog post from a while back about
>> workspace-d and serve-d, I just released a beta version on the
>> visual studio marketplace that allows you to try out the
>> latest features of serve-d. Note that this version might
>> easily break in the future, but for the next few days I am
>> trying to gain some feedback. If you are a user of code-d and
>> if you want to try out the new version please uninstall code-d
>> and install code-d-beta
>
> I'm getting this error: "Could not initialize dub. Falling back
> to limited functionality!". I don't get this error in the other
> version and dub is installed: DUB version 1.4.0, built on Jul
> 19 2017.

There is a new output log at the bottom now, can you try it out
on a project with no personal information and send me the debug
log per pastebin?

To access it open the panel at the bottom (F1 -> View: Toggle
Output / Ctrl-K Ctrl-H) and at the top right select code-d &
serve-d. Then just select everything, copy it and paste it
somewhere.