Visual Studio Code code-d serve-d beta release

Daniel Kozak via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Aug 6 02:49:06 PDT 2017

It does not select compiler correctly:
[kozak at kleopatra dbsync]$ dub build --config= --arch=x86_64 --build=debug
--compiler=
Error processing arguments: Missing value for argument --compiler=.
Run 'dub help' for usage information.