Visual Studio Code code-d serve-d beta release

WebFreak001 via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Aug 6 07:23:29 PDT 2017

On Sunday, 6 August 2017 at 12:22:43 UTC, Dmitry wrote:
> On Sunday, 6 August 2017 at 08:50:38 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
>> Can you cd C:\Users\Dmitry\AppData\Roaming\code-d\bin\serve-d
>> and then try the following commands in this order and tell me
>> if one of them worked:
>>
>> dub build --compiler=ldc --build=release --combined
>> dub build --compiler=ldc --combined
>> dub build --compiler=ldc --build=release
>> dub build --compiler=ldc
>
> Sure.
> https://pastebin.com/FN7EezJV

hm seems like libdparse doesn't like LDC on the bottom 2 issues.
If you fix that one line and try to compile again I think it will
crash with a windows error that it can't access that path though,
that's the reason why I added --combined to workspace-d IIRC.

But if you could try and fix it and recompile without --combined
and tell me if it worked that would be great, so I can change it
inside code-d.