Visual Studio Code code-d serve-d beta release

Daniel Kozak via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Aug 6 07:28:05 PDT 2017

No I have none of those directories in my system (ArchLinux), I have
install this aur package https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/serve-d-git and
then code-d serve-d Beta from extensions