Beta D 2.075.1

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Aug 10 13:15:12 PDT 2017

On 8/10/2017 10:24 AM, Martin Nowak wrote:
> Does it provide enough value over the website search?

I use it all the time, because it gets me where I want to go from the command
line. Opening a browser, browsing to dlang.org, clickety-clicking around takes
much longer.

Worse, the site search rarely gets me where I want to go.

> While I personally find the tool nice, I never ended up using it much, because
> it requires you to know what you're searching for.

It could use all of the runtime library functions added to the index, instead of
just a smattering.