Visual Studio Code code-d serve-d beta release

Soulsbane via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Aug 18 22:11:13 PDT 2017

On Thursday, 10 August 2017 at 06:49:23 UTC, Dmitry wrote:
> On Wednesday, 9 August 2017 at 14:39:12 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
>> try using the C/C++ Extension in vscode which uses the visual
>> studio debugger, that one works great on windows for D
>
> OMG, it's really works. Thank you alot!
> I'll try to use VSCode as main IDE for D code.

I got it working! Nice work so far except I no longer see any
output in the extension Code Outline's[1] pane. It works fine in
the other version of code-d. I know this functionality probably
won't be a priority but in my opinion having the two extensions
work together makes writing D code really sweet.

Thanks again!