Article: Writing Julia style multiple dispatch code in D

David Gileadi via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Aug 24 09:41:54 PDT 2017

On 8/24/17 9:10 AM, data pulverizer wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have written an article about writing Julia style multiple dispatch
> code in D (https://github.com/dataPulverizer/dispatch-it-like-julia). I
> am hoping that it is appropriate for the D blog.
>
> Reviews please.
>
> Many Thanks!

Very interesting!

I have a couple suggestions: for newbies like me, it would be nice to
include a short explanation of multiple dispatch, and maybe a link to a
longer description. Also it wouldn't hurt to include a short excerpt of
how this code would look in Julia, along with the D examples.

Finally, I wonder if Discrete and Continuous couldn't be user-defined
attributes.