Article: Writing Julia style multiple dispatch code in D

data pulverizer via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Aug 25 19:14:59 PDT 2017

On Friday, 25 August 2017 at 20:54:05 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
> See below. I haven't implemented the random variables yet, but
> otherwise it seems to be working well. There is some trickiness
> with deprecated stuff that I had to hard code, but other than
> that it's pretty generic. Also, I think it is ignoring my check
> to only include public/export stuff. Not sure why that is.
>
> module distribAlt;

Wow, I didn't realise that you'd go off and work on it. You need
to start a package for it! I'll bookmark this one as a little
reminder of mixin techniques.