Open Methods: From C++ to D

jmh530 via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Aug 30 11:05:38 PDT 2017

On Wednesday, 30 August 2017 at 17:24:55 UTC, Jean-Louis Leroy
wrote:

> We had a discussion about automating the call to updateMethods
> but I don't think that anybody thought of putting it in
> registerMethods. It might work. I'll look into it. Thanks for
> the suggestion...

Ali had suggested something similar[1]. I think your concern was
that it would get called multiple times, but shared static module
constructors runs once a program (static module constructor runs
once per thread).

[1] http://forum.dlang.org/post/okljj1$ktb$1@digitalmars.com