Article: Writing Julia style multiple dispatch code in D

jmh530 via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Aug 30 20:48:17 PDT 2017

On Wednesday, 30 August 2017 at 23:45:13 UTC, data pulverizer
wrote:

> typeid() will give you the run-time type while typeof() gives
> the declared (compile time) type, typeid(typeof()) will not
> give you the run-time type - which in our case is what we want
> if we are using sub-typing polymorphism.

Ah, news to me.

Also, I have pushed my branch of the distributions work I've done
to my fork of dstats. I haven't submitted a PR yet because I had
submitted some other small fixes and want to see how they go (and
maybe adjust some of the work I've done in response).

https://github.com/jmh530/dstats/tree/jmh530-addDistributions