D User Survey

WebFreak001 d.forum at webfreak.org
Fri Dec 1 20:31:40 UTC 2017

On Friday, 1 December 2017 at 19:28:22 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> On 12/1/17 1:56 PM, WebFreak001 wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> I made a public survey (everyone can look at the responses)
>> and it would be great if you took some time and answered it. I
>> think it will greatly benefit D as a whole if we had more
>> anonymous data on users. I'm also open for changing some
>> questions if there is confusion.
>>
>> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdPFx9ebHJ05QSW1VypBsQPw-1RbZ1v8FMgo1su6NvN6VErBw/viewform
>>

> "In what language did you learn D?" => spoken language. Took me
> a minute to figure this out :)
>
> I partway filled out this survey, but not sure if I should
> finish it. It seems geared towards people who just learned D
> recently. Much of this stuff isn't applicable to me. For
> instance you have "Quality of resources to learn D", almost all
> of that wasn't available when I learned it :)
>
> -Steve

Well new technologies are always on the rise, for example before
you probably wouldn't have written Android or Objective-C D
applications, but then wanted to learn it and the survey there is
just to give an overview over the quality & availability of D
tutorials in these fields.

Fixed spoken language