LDC 1.6.0-beta1

kinke noone at nowhere.com
Sun Dec 3 11:52:44 UTC 2017

On Saturday, 2 December 2017 at 23:08:50 UTC, David Nadlinger
wrote:
> On Saturday, 2 December 2017 at 15:47:23 UTC, Jacob Carlborg
> wrote:
>> On 2017-12-02 13:41, kinke wrote:
>>
>>> Nope, unfortunately still waiting for one of my compadres to
>>> create and upload the OSX package.
>>
>> Have you thought of automatically build and upload packages
>> using Travis CI?

Working on that. It's not that simple though; we use a custom
LLVM, which Travis doesn't manage to build alone in a dedicated
job (only ~66% before timing out). Luckily, there's AppVeyor and
CircleCI which manage. So I need to finish automating the LLVM
release before automating the LDC release.

> That would be a good idea. Also, I uploaded the OS X package
> just now. (Didn't realise it wasn't built yet…). —David

Thx.