Interfacing D with C: Getting Started

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 16:06:19 UTC 2017

This is the first post in a new tutorial series I'm doing on the
blog. I've covered this topic elsewhere, so for most of the
basics I just link to existing material. The purpose of this
series is to delve into some of the trouble spots that arise from
the differences between the two languages. In this post, I go
through a brief tutorial to make sure that all readers at least
know how to compile a C source module to an object file and link
it with a D executable, then give them an opportunity to try it
out by showing the potential problem with long/ulong and C.

The blog:
https://dlang.org/blog/2017/12/05/interfacing-d-with-c-getting-started/

Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/7hqk8b/interfacing_d_with_c_getting_started/