D User Survey

Chris wendlec at tcd.ie
Thu Dec 7 14:31:01 UTC 2017

On Saturday, 2 December 2017 at 19:11:31 UTC, Dmitry Olshansky
wrote:

> Truth be told I find survey largely irrelevant.
> What my gender or some such have to do with D? Or my job? What
> do we want to understand from that - “teenagers w/o like D
> language more?” or some such nonsense?
>
> I despise demographic style surveys, ask technical aspects
> instead, it would be 10x more informative.

Yeah, it's too personal (job, company, gender). Questions should
concentrate on technical aspects.

Btw, the country I reside in is not on the list: Ireland. It's
neither listed as Ireland nor as Republic of Ireland (the
official name in English) nor as Éire / Poblacht na hÉireann (the
official name in Irish). I checked with the search function to be
sure to be sure :-) I didn't know Ireland was so unknown, unless,
of course, I'm supposed to choose "Great Britain".