run.dlang.io - a modern way to run D code

Seb seb at wilzba.ch
Wed Dec 13 01:14:26 UTC 2017

On Wednesday, 13 December 2017 at 00:32:11 UTC, rikki cattermole
wrote:
> On 12/12/2017 6:37 PM, Seb wrote:
>> === Supported D Compilers ===
>>
>> * Latest DMD nightly
>> * Latest DMD beta
>> * Latest DMD
>> * Latest LDC beta
>> * Latest LDC
>>
>> The Docker images are rebuilt every day automatically.
>
> Can we please select a version we want to test against?

While it would be rather easier to build more Docker images [1]
and add them to the tour [2], I fear that this will be too much
maintenance overhead and will lead to outdated compiler soon.
Also the storage on the machine is limited and we can't drop an
unlimited amount of Docker images there.

[1] https://github.com/dlang-tour/core-exec
[2]
https://github.com/dlang-tour/core/blob/master/source/exec/docker.d#L22