run.dlang.io - a modern way to run D code

Mike Franklin slavo5150 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 13 07:44:04 UTC 2017

On Tuesday, 12 December 2017 at 18:37:38 UTC, Seb wrote:
> After it has been in stealth mode for quite a while, I'm happy
> to announce that there's https://run.dlang.io

I've actually been using it a lot recently to communicate
bugs/ideas/patterns with others.

Due to the nightlies, I can quickly see if a bug has been
addressed in master.  I've closed a couple of bugs recently with
"worksforme" that way.

I also use it to quickly try ideas when I'm out waiting
somewhere, or just when an idea occurs to me.

It is such a great resource.  Thanks to those who put their time
into it.

Mike