A list of all the awesome people who made D possible

Seb seb at wilzba.ch
Mon Dec 18 15:58:59 UTC 2017

D wouldn't be this powerful, rocking language as it is today
without all its contributors who worked very hard on improving.
To start showing our gratitude and as a token of appreciation, we
have started listing all the awesome people who made D possible
on dlang.org:

https://dlang.org/contributors.html

The upcoming 2.078.0 release notes will also contain a listing of
all the amazing people who made 2.078 a reality:

https://dlang.org/changelog/pending.html

This information is aggregated over all core D repositories (dmd,
druntime, phobos, tools, dlang.org, installer).
For the nerds, as of now the information is extracted from 45389
commits.
For more details, see:

https://github.com/dlang/tools/blob/master/contributors.d

(it runs on the CLI too)

if (!contributorList.canFind(yourName)) {
    "Find a bug or improvement idea today and make a PR
;-)".writeln;
}

Cheers,

Seb