A list of all the awesome people who made D possible

Basile B. b2.temp at gmx.com
Mon Dec 18 21:34:25 UTC 2017

On Monday, 18 December 2017 at 15:58:59 UTC, Seb wrote:
> D wouldn't be this powerful, rocking language as it is today
> without all its contributors who worked very hard on improving.
> To start showing our gratitude and as a token of appreciation,
> we have started listing all the awesome people who made D
> possible on dlang.org:
>
> https://dlang.org/contributors.html
>
> The upcoming 2.078.0 release notes will also contain a listing
> of all the amazing people who made 2.078 a reality:
>
> https://dlang.org/changelog/pending.html
>
> This information is aggregated over all core D repositories
> (dmd, druntime, phobos, tools, dlang.org, installer).
> For the nerds, as of now the information is extracted from
> 45389 commits.
> For more details, see:
>
> https://github.com/dlang/tools/blob/master/contributors.d
>
> (it runs on the CLI too)
>
> if (!contributorList.canFind(yourName)) {
>    "Find a bug or improvement idea today and make a PR
> ;-)".writeln;
> }
>
> Cheers,
>
> Seb

There are a few dups:

- "Adam D. Ruppe" and "adamdruppe"
- "UplinkCoder" and "Stefan Koch"
- "Hackerpilot" and "Brian Schott"
- "Iain Buclaw" and "ibuclaw"
- "Timothee Cour" and "timotheecour"
- "Abscissa" and "Nick Sabalausky"

Probably a few others that are less obvious, but that's only
1.05% anyway.