D IDE Coedit - version 3 beta 3

Basile B. via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Feb 3 11:02:16 PST 2017

On Monday, 30 January 2017 at 23:32:12 UTC, dminded wrote:
> Ok, the debugger also works if i write a bit more then just a
> 'writeln' into main.
>
> How can i set breakpoints? If i click on the left side of a
> row, a little red dot appears. But the debugger seems to ignore
> it and instead every statement is a breakpoint. I also can not
> find a "step out of function" button.

I was writing the manual page for the debugger then I remembered
your Q. I bet that you used to wrong toolbar icon.

▷: is for resuming (e.g until next breakpoint/watchpoint/signal)
↓: is for stepping.

(http://bbasile.github.io/Coedit/widgets_gdb_commander)

If you stepped it's normal that it broke at each line ;]