two points

Jack Stouffer via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Feb 9 11:42:03 PST 2017

On Thursday, 9 February 2017 at 19:36:52 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> Good idea! Please investigate how to get github to generate
> such emails. In the meantime, the PR guidelines are here:

This is already somewhat done with the PR bot we have. The
DlangBot notifies reviewers on the DMD repo, but not Phobos for
some reason. All it does on Phobos is auto close bugzilla issues
when a bug fix PR is pulled into master.

I say enable the bot for Phobos. It would be a small task to also
have the bot post the PR guidelines.

I think Martin is the maintainer of the bot.