Updated LDC snap package with link-time optimization (LTO) support

Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Feb 10 06:39:16 PST 2017

On Thursday, 9 February 2017 at 17:16:35 UTC, Joseph Rushton
Wakeling wrote:
> This package should be possible to install on Ubuntu 16.04 or
> later, or Ubuntu 14.04, as well as any other distro making
> available a recent version of snapd (2.21 or later):
> https://snapcraft.io/docs/core/install

Looks like there is a linking problem on Ubuntu 14.04 presumably
related to ABI incompatibility between the precompiled libphobos
and libdruntime and the system toolchain.  I'll investigate
further and follow up on this with an appropriate fix.