GSoC 2017 Application Rejected

CRAIG DILLABAUGH via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Feb 10 13:40:49 PST 2017

On Friday, 10 February 2017 at 19:37:20 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
> On Friday, 10 February 2017 at 19:00:54 UTC, CRAIG DILLABAUGH
> wrote:
>> Hello D Community

clip

>> Regards
>>
>> Craig
>
> Thanks for your effort. If someone else doesn't like it, well,
> I guess I don't remember a big competition among volunteers for
> the position.

You are welcome.  Even though I am unlikely to be fired it was
disappointing and I know a number of people were excited, and
were looking forward to this. Last year's success set the bar
pretty high. At least the mentors and such will now have some
extra time to devote to other worthwhile D projects over the
summer.

Craig